Coronavirus from China WHO announces vaccine

Coronavirus from China WHO announces vaccine

Coronavirus from China WHO announces vaccine

Coronavirus. Poles evacuated from China at the beginning of February are still under quarantine. Doctors from the Military Clinical Hospital in Wrocław decided that the patients would undergo the fourth series of tests. They were to leave the facility last weekend after a 14-day stay at the hospital. If the tests are negative again, they will be discharged on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Poles were evacuated over two weeks ago At the behest of Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki

on February 3, 30 people were transported to Poland from Wuhan, the capital of the Hubei province, with the help of military planes. The city is considered the source of the outbreak of coronavirus.Doctors will conduct another series of tests. During the previous three tests, none of the Poles found a virus infection, and all the tests ended in a negative result.Blood samples were taken from patients again and sent to the laboratory of the National Institute of Hygiene in Warsaw. If the results confirm that they have no signs of coronavirus infection, they will be discharged from the hospital.

Further research is necessary due to the fact that an infected Belgian citizen was on board of the aircraft on which Poles flew

The presence of a coronavirus in a woman’s body was found after landing, reports Gazeta Wrocławska.We have no confirmed cases of coronavirus in Poland. 30 patients who returned from Wuhan are also not infected, said Deputy Minister of Health Waldemar Kraska a few days ago.

The coronavirus takes a lethal toll

The Beijing National Health Committee has reported that 1,770 deaths have been reported due to virus infection . In total, 71 335 patients are already infected worldwide. Chinese authorities say that 11 135 people have been cured on the territory of the country.

Coronavirus is plaguing Chinese healthcare

At least 1,716 Chinese healthcare workers have been infected with coronavirus. So far, 6 people have been found dead. The information was provided by the deputy director of the state health commission Zeng Yixin. According to the collected data, up to 87 percent infections were reported in the Hubei province , which is believed to be the primary source of the epidemic. Currently, frontline medical service is very difficult. Work and rest conditions are limited, psychological pressure is enormous, and the risk of infection is high, “said Deputy Minister Zeng in an interview with Reuters.

Chinese authorities dismiss heads of health committees

CCTV has reported that two officials responsible for health protection in the affected coronavirus of the Chinese province of Hubei have lost their jobs. The unofficial reason was the slow response to the spread of the epidemic.The secretary of the Communist Party of China (CCP) was dismissed in the Zhang Jin regional health commission and Liu Yingzi’s director of the commission.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *